 Storage / 115
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:22:24 GMT

Once upon a time, rfarver@rcn.com (Rob Farver) wrote:

I wonder if any of you have thought about bunk beds?  I know at least
one person who uses a bunk bed, sleeps above and uses the bottom for
his layout and the under bed for storage.  It may not be an ideal
situation unless you're single, but just thought I'd mention it.

Loft-beds are also useful for providing large amounts of storage
space.  Not a lot of talent is required to build them, just make sure
they are sturdy!  But lofts do require a tolerant attitude from anyone
involved.

When we lived in an apartment temporarily, we needed to increase
storage space, so my wife and I elevated our bed to give a 4'
clearance underneath.  Lots of storage room.

I've also seen advertisements for some nice looking under-the-bed
storage systems.  If I run across the adverts again, I'll post a
reference.

Steve