 Storage / 109
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 00:10:44 GMT

No offense to anyone in particular, but you people with garages, attics,
basements, rec rooms and room for homemade tables and 8x10 set-ups make me
ill.  I have to build anything/everything on a 3x5 table and ususally have
to deconstruct well before I'm ready so that the table can get used!!!!!!

Ah the price of living in an NYC apartment.