 Storage / 91
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:07:39 GMT

I got a dedicated room in the garage for something other than Lego, however
it seems Lego is taking over.
After careful review of my wife's kitchen, were she spend lots of time it
seemed like the right heigth etc etc. So one day I went to Home Depot and
Mickey Moused together a counter top and some base and hanging cabinets.
Lots of room to put all kinds of stuff. Anyway I got a kitchen in my garage.

Regards
Dave