 Star Wars / *10398 (-100)
  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message news:G68J6n.9BC@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) post (...) *Laugh* Well, it looks like it was a good thing I was putting together the Space Shuttle I'd won on ebay, and didn't have time to tear into (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tie Fighter becomes....

(...) I haven't made my TIEs using the new TIE fighter set but I just made some nice looking TIEs like the bomber and defender using my old pieces + some new SW pieces. Renders can be found here:(URL) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

Man I wish I had subscribed to this newsgroup yesterday cause I took mine to work and assembled it. All the bags are in my office. I *might* be able to let you know tomorrow. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who has lots of robots and Lego's in his office. (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) Oh, btw, there are 2 sticker sheets. 1 was larger and was loose in the box, the other was maybe a third the size of the bigger one, and was inside a bag. (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) If the cat hasn't done away with any of them, I still have the empty bags next to the construction site (dang 10-hour days right after christmas) I'll check when I get home, but that could be at 11:30pm PST tonight. Sean (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tie Fighter becomes....

(...) Don't forget the TIE Interceptor! <ANNOYINGFANBOY>Why would you need to make a TIE Advanced? There's already been one... oh, you mean the TIE Avenger!</ANNOYINGFANBOY> :) I always meant to with Darth's TIE but never got around to it. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) I wasn't going to buy the 3-packs (I hate mailorder) but when I saw them at the Mall of America (while on vacation in Minnesota) I just had to get 'em. I do agree with you though, a Stormtrooper 5 pack would be awesome. As it stands now I need (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) While I bought the 3-packs (stinking compulsive behavior), I do think that 5-packs of Stormtroopers would rock! These are arguably the most common characters in the SW movies, and we currently have exactly 1 set to get them, and there's only 1 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) Argh, if I'd read this last night, I would have been able to tell you, but my orgy of Target LEGO sets caused me to open all of the boxes. Every single UCS X-Wing I saw was bruised and beaten. I had to get to the third Target in Colorado (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

On the plastic model kit, the cockpit is in the vertical pylon at the front of the ship. In the book, it appears to be behind the pylon - this is how it is on my model. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

nice job on the virago. i've seen it in the essential guide but i could never get exactly what it looked like. i tried to make one but that attempt flopped :). again, good job. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

(...) How different are they? I have the Micro Machines "Action Fleet" version of the Virago somewhere, as well as the regular old Micro Machines version, and they both seem to be pretty consistent with each other and the guide (although I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Prince Xizor's Virago

For you viewing pleasure, I have posted, on BrickShelf, images of my mini-fig scale version of Prince Xizor's Virago. They can be seen at: (URL) model is closer to the version found in the "Essential Guide ..." as opposed to the plastic model kit. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G676BA.Jop@lugnet.com... (...) loose (...) I don't know, Joel, but I got one for Christmas. I forwarded your post to my home email account, and I'll try to take a look tonight and let you know (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) It would be cool--though not a big deal--if in future releases R2D2 was printed on the back, too. Dave! (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Unless the exhibit changed from when I was there, they didn't have the Super Star Destroyer at the "Magic of Myth" exhibit in DC. They did have one of the Star Destroyer models, however. At the "Art of Star Wars" exhibit at Yerba Buena Gardens (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Just for the record, I don't think I've ever seen LEGO say that is their stance on why they use Yellow for a skin tone- I've only seen it used as a defense of LEGO by people who want to give them an out. Personally, I would not at all be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Cool going Bruce, I left a command section at the back of mine but it think yours is more realistic. Your other customs are pretty cool as well I particularly like the at-sp Aaron "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: starwars creations

cool stuff... the hat looks a lot like the mtt, just grey. your at-st design is nice, you just need to shorten the head, i think it's too tall. other than that, pretty cool stuff. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  starwars creations

Most of this stuff you have seen before but I got hardly any reply on. there is one new thing though, I call it a HAT. Heavy Armoured Transport. It was built to satisfy my craving for an MTT which I do not have. It is a bit taller than the MTT (I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

Does anyone know how many bags of pieces SHOULD be in a 7191 box? I got a completely battered one today at Target in Austin for $52. There were loose pieces on the shelves, though. I have: 21 bags,1 sticker sheet, 2 1x1x16, 2 1x1x10 technic, 1 gear (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tie Fighter becomes....

Has one attempt to make the New Tie Fighter Set into a Tie Bomber, Tie Advance, or Tie Defender? If so, let see the pictures or dat files please. Thanks Ahui (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

here's a link to my mtt: (URL) (go to customs and down to mtt) it holds 36. i tripled the length of tlg's and doubled it again upside-down. check it out, its pretty cool. oh, and i made it grey and re-designed it a bit to look somewhat like the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Adding and extending the doid rack in the MTT is great I've done it to my MTT and now fit 24 droids on the rack plus 4 more droids for command and driving, Aaron Coghill check out my mtt mods through www.geocities.com/kd...-lego.html "Phoenix007" (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

I just got the MTT today; great set. I was thinking of possibly getting the $10 battle droid carrier, but on its own it's a great set and I already have 11 battle droids, so I'm wondering something before I buy it: If you take the front part off of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Oh spare us from this recurring politically correct race wars BS. Some of us just would like to see Lando Calrissian and some of the other "African American" characters portrayed with brown heads... that's it! There's no underlying animosity (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) I disagree with you on this. I don't see the 3-packs as being replacements for the 5-packs. As far as I can tell, Lego is still going to produce the 5 packs. I actually bought several extras of the Battledroids and Scouts + Chewie 3-packs, so (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

Were you also (...) In short , no. That is only because I don't buy into the whole "yellow" is not "White" theory. But if we are interested in believing the "Lego" version of the story, " that Yellow is used , not to represent caucasian skin color, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Here you go......

(...) Very Cyberpunk-ish. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Or just make Lando's head yellow. None of the real actors in Star Wars had bright yellow heads, so it's equally natural for all of them. Were you also trying to paint yellow heads a pinkish-tan colour? (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Here you go......

(...) uh, interesting, but definetly fits the movie. What's the plotline? Are we seeing a (better) version of Alpha Team here? How big is the set for the movie? Please make more movies based of this one! By the way, how did you get the Matrix-stye (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) I think the first minifig that has printing on both sides are those Extreme Team torsos. ;) Oh, and C-3PO I think. -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lando- we can build him!

I just got a Lego Tie fighter, The head on the Tie Pilot is brown and blank, ya, if you have a thin felt tipped pen, you can draw your own Lando! No more trying to paint yellow heads brown for me! The Stormtrooper rules, he may be the first minifig (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ben's Millennium Falcon back online

at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Here you go......

That was pretty cool. Now back to watching Gundam:0079. Peace, -- Z. Unger fusion@refraxion.com ICQ: 14375008 ~ AIM: ErrorY3K ~ eBay: dizzyzz ===...=== LEGO Fusion: (URL) Crisis: (URL) Universe: (URL) paid to surf the web: (URL) Thomas" (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Here you go......

(...) Matt (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Here you go......

(...) shooting? -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) [rant warning!!] That is the only thing I have to disagree with. Mini-fig 3 packs are evil. I refuse to waste money on 3 useless stands and printed cards. Lego should bring back the 5 packs with equipment. Rock raiders was a poor juniorized (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  2001 sets, my thoughts

I love the new sets. They have reached Indiana and I have five of the six (excluding the two technic sets (when are they coming out? anybody know?)) Anyway, it is very cool to see lego developing the line for the people that truly love the movies. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Here you go......

Now Showing Brain Damage (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Imperial Shuttle - My Thoughts

To All, Well, it seems very quiet here on LUGNET tonight, which is understandable, most people are probably galavanting about, going to relatives, shopping, or whatever in preparation for Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate around this time (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

Some Royal gaurds in the (...) i think you're referring to the Crimson Empire series (cool comics, check 'em out), and the guard's name was Kir kanos if im not mistaken. the "doble bladed force pike" isn't one at all. It's double ended vibro-blade (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

(...) Well actually a force-pike is a spear version of the vibro-axe that jabba's "warthog looking" Gamorean gaurds carry. The tip or blade depening on which your using virbrates about 1000 times a second. This makes the weapons able to easily (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Preview

(...) Hey Rob, I really dig your cinematic style. Can't wait to see more (and longer) films. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  AT-ST modification

I wanted to make the AT-ST a little more like the movie, so here's what I did: Replace the brown and tan pieces with gray & black counterparts. If you have the Millenium Falcon, you can get two light gray big feet pieces from the landing gear. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

(...) You been watchin' *Toy Story* James? Dem is Mattel thoughts you're havin'! Shame, don't you know we are only allowed to think about LEGO? Sheesh... Have a day :) Aaron (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: #7106 Droid Escape is great!

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes: <snip> (...) I agree, this set is awesome for parts... the model really isn't all that bad either. I've only picked up one so far, but I suspect in the coming months I will be buying hordes of these. I dunno (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

(...) LOL! Maybe it's just me being weird this morning, but when I read this message, I heard one of those cheezy toy commercial narrators in the back of my head! "Mastery of Force not included." :) (more sleep, James. Get more sleep.) James (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) A little larger, but not a whole lot. I saw one of the models at the National Air and Space Museum in DC a couple years back. The detail, close up, is incredible. They must have kit-bashed about a zillion WWII battleship model sets to build (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Aldar Beedo's Podracer

hi guys. i made a modified version of aldar beedos podarder so that the engines are at an angle like they should be. here's a link to go see it (URL) i'll get the instructions for it up soon. later Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Preview

Ok for all of you that have not been able to view my films or the preview of Brain Damage Someone was nice enuff to lend me some space for the films (URL) AND SEE IT!!!!! Thanks very much Tom Boucher of (URL) the space on your server Robert Thomas (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Force Pike?

(...) No, really it's more like a glorified cattle prod. Jabba's men run around with varieties of them in ROTJ. Think of it as a deadly stun rod and martial arts weapon in one. Mastery of the Force is not required. Aaron (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Force Pike?

Hi, today I finally found the Imperial Shuttle, and I think it is pretty sweet, although a bit small, and the Royal Guards are really cool. I'm just curious as to what a Force Pike is, and what it does? Does anyone know? I'm going to assume it has (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

(...) Sure thing. Just make them some cool landspeeders with heavy blaster mounts. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  #7106 Droid Escape is great!

Greetings all, 2001 SW sets have finally arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically at the TRU in Emeryville. I was debating whether or not to get the Imperial Shuttle ($30) and the TIE Fighter($20). BTW, they also had Watto's Junkyard (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

I'm trying to think of _any_ vehicle from _any_ movie ... the Rebels seemed to do their fighting in spaceships. The only time they had a serious ground battle, they got whipped bad (on Hoth). Oh well, I guess making up new stuff is what LEGOs are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC

(...) TRU at metrotown has them as well. Have you checked the newer one downtown by mountain equip.co Broadway???? they usually have a good selection,crappy parking. Haven't been there yet. Geordan (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Zak Arntson writes: <snip> (...) The only thing in the movie (ROTJ) Rebelwise are troops. You could make up some Ewoks and Ewok hangliders and such, but there aren't any Rebel vehicles that go up against the AT-STs and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

I dunno, the real model for the movies wasn't 8 km long :-) It was probably around 2 metres :-) ---...--- cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! kai brodersen <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Brief AT-ST review

Just stopped by the TRU in Everett and grabbed an AT-ST while xmas shopping for my wife. >:) Here's what I thought: Good set (not great), considering the price. For 10 bucks I got a chewie (I would've preferred an Imperial driver, but I guess you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC

(...) I saw the all the new SW lego sets in BC Kamloops. At my locall Toys 'R' Us. I just bought a Tie Fighter today. I love it. Tim ICQ #:102041929 AIM : Timdeering (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) being the star wars fan i am wouldnt a 2m superstar destroyer be off scale since a SSD in real life is 8 kilometers long? (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC

Hello, all you British Columbia lugnetters, I don't know if this is a scoop or not, but I just found the remaining three 2001 SW sets at the TRU between Lougheed Hwy and Highway #1 in Coquitlam (right near the SilverCity). Anyways, I've been (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

It's a real shame they didn't release the Darth Vader TIE Fighter that looked more like that mock up model that they had. A 2m super star destryoyer. Holy cow that would be fun. (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More 2001 Star Wars, Studios, and LOM

No Doubt. I'll have to get four or five the first time out. "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A401442.FB0783...one.net... (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  2001 starwars sets

Ok was in TRU in Everett and Lynnwood and they now have the 2001 starwars sets just in time for xmas Robert Lego Carnage (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtroopers / AT-AT pilot

(...) smiley. He must have been. I also think that it was a subtle dig at the LEGO company for just remoulding a stormtrooper helmet in a different colour and calling it a Tie pilot. (Though I assume you spotted that). Now, if they had moulded a Tie (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) The only changes I would have made to an official model, from TLC for the AT-ST would have been to swap the black 6x4 stud double slope piece that connects the head with the legs to a black 4x4 swivel platform like in 4811 (done moc), and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Question about OOOLD starwars lego film

I remember back in the eighties, the local (Prince Rupert, BC, Canada) TV station had a short Lego film, about a Stormtrooper and a Scout Trooper going up against a Lego base in an ATST, . The base had a huge sliding gate, and a small laser turret (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More 2001 Star Wars, Studios, and LOM

(...) The $10 range is right. It definitely makes the set worthwhile! J (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More 2001 Star Wars, Studios, and LOM

Are you sure that the AT-ST is only $9.97? That seems pretty reasonable for that set. I woudl have expected more like $15 or $20. Kevin McMillin <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G5sG8J.G8s@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Brickfilms is up!

Hi there movie fans, BrickFilms is up, at: (URL) is intended to be a directory of all the LEGO movies on the web, no matter how they were made or who they were made by. Thanks for all the emails, and stay tuned for a growing listing and additional (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) It's not a question of talent. These are all designs by LEGO designers (I'd have found more, but the new search is still down) (URL) of course, all the amazing models at the LEGO theme parks. So yeah, I think Jeff's probably right that the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) I doubt that a better AT-ST could have been accomplished at the $10 price point...the thing is...it shouldn't have been done at the $10 price point - it's just too complex to be done well with such frugality. The AT-ST simply requires a higher (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) From Bricks to Bothans has one in their set guide. Here's a direct link to the image: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Okay, I admit it. I like the AT-ST. It's great for parts, and as a model it's not bad! As far as Chris's complaints, remember that the unofficial name for the AT-ST after its first appearance in ESB, at least among the fans, was "Chicken (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

(...) Of course, this could be because Etoys stock price is at $0.34 per share. They're doing pretty bad. (...) I know how you feel. When I went to Wal-Mart last night, only one 7166 Imperial Shuttle was left. But I didn't have the money with me (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

(...) AAAGH! Not... enough... money... left... after... Xmas.. gifts.... waaaaaaaah! :^( ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) I was actually thinking with the helmet on...his stubby little legs and arms, his oversized head...he looks 'cute'. J (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: E-Z Homemade IG-88

(...) I think they also came in the Mos Espa Podrace set, as the arms for Gasgano. Come to think of it, wasn't there a grey battle droid body in the podracer bucket? J (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) I don't have a vadar minifig and don't intend on getting a set with one; could somebody post a link to a picture of the head under the helmet? (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

(...) Excellent! Thanks for the notice! They were still available as of 10-ish MST, but etoys was running really s l o w. James (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

(...) Thanks for the notice - I just ordered 20 of them. Shipping came to $20, so I guess I paid $11 each, but still not bad. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

For those of you that don't have it, I highly recommend this set. Its a great "gray" parts pack, and the model looks a lot more cool when you build it than it does on the box. Daniel Barrett <danielbarrett@earthlink.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

Etoys has the Infiltrator for $10 a set. I just ordered 3 of them and with shipping it came to $40 and some change. At the $10 price it's difficult to pass on a few of these. Daniel (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  More 2001 Star Wars, Studios, and LOM

Hi all; Found some more Star Wars at Wal-Mart in Ottumwa, IA. <set:7127 7127 AT-ST> was $9.97 USD <set:7126 7126 Battle Droid Carrier> was $9.97 USD <set:7106 7106 Droid Escape> was $6.77 USD <set:7166 7166 Imperial Shuttle> was $34.88 USD Studios: (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Rest of Stwar Wars Ssyem line found in Canada

Found the rest of the System line at TRU in Oakville yesterday (Watto's Junkyard, Shuttle). I think they were 10% off but no sign was seen (Watto $62.98, Shuttle $35.98). I came to this conclusion when I saw Watto as Zellers Burlington Mall today. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G5sC88.725@lugnet.com... (...) fearsome, (...) He is? He looks very unsavory to me, grey skin, wrinkles, etc... (...) as (...) That is true, and some of Legos preliminary models have looked (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Oh, come on. It's *LEGO* for Pete's sake. Even Darth Vader is 'cute' as a LEGO minifig. (...) I don't know if it's a question of talent or not. Judging from some of the stuff I've seen, it might well be a question of the limitations they have (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: star wars creations in lego

That would be Eric Kingsley's page, The Scythe Squadron, one of the best Star Wars Lego sites I've seen (I'm still waiting for him to show us how to modify the B-Wing like he did!!! Damn they're good!) Here's the link: (URL) on Eric, show us how (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

CUTE??? Its an Imperial AT-ST!!! The designers designed it to look fearsome, deadly, and intimidating! Aauugghh! Ahem. Well I don't think it looks cute, I do think it is fairly good considering the price, and the fact that Lego Designers obviously (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7127 AT-ST

(...) a few modifications help a lot. whoever designed the legs on this thing must have been trying to make it hard to stand. (...) I think it looks pretty good, for the most part. (...) well, the primary colors are not very visible, thanks to the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) I love it. I'm having AT-ST, AT-ST, AT-ST, AT-ST, AT-ST, AT-ST, spam and AT-ST for lunch. If LEGO can't give us the goods in the "way-over priced" range of old, at least they are making a bunch of these "decent as a main model but really good (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) For some reason I had it in my head that the AT-ST was $15, so I was pretty happy when I saw it was only $10. I agree that the parts were great, but I really would have been happier with even a $15 set and just a little more - a better hip (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) I like it, too. It's a cute, fun, set. Everything Lego should be. Not to say I wouldn't want to see a UCS version to minifig scale. Kevin (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  star wars creations in lego

I remember seeing some pictures of a "hanger" once that someone was working on. It has places where b-wings were held in racks and some other really cool details. Does anyone know of this site and/or other sites that have starwars (i don't know what (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) No. I quite like it, and I think it has many merits (both as parts and as a model), but I've decided to stop responding to every post bashing it. eric (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  E-Z Homemade IG-88

For anybody who's interested: You can make a pretty accurate IG-88 assassin droid with some of the 2001 pieces. Here's what you need: - the gray alien torso from one of the Life on Mars sets - two gray arms from that little alien Life on Mars (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtroopers

Alas, I know you're right. But everytime I glance at my classic spacemen, I can't help but think how very cool a rainbow of STs would be. I suppose an AT-AT driver would have the TIE pilot torso printing on white, with a red imperial insignia on his (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

Am I the only one here who LIKES the AT-ST? I mean it's not perfect, but for $10 it's a great set (and if it were much more, even as a better set, I probably wouldn't have bought it). I'm noticing less and less that TLC produces that I like, and so (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact