 Star Wars / 10389
Re: Prince Xizor's Virago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:46:45 GMT

On the plastic model kit, the cockpit is in the vertical pylon at the front
of the ship. In the book, it appears to be behind the pylon - this is how it
is on my model.

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
How different are they?  I have the Micro Machines "Action Fleet" version of
the Virago somewhere, as well as the regular old Micro Machines version, and
they both seem to be pretty consistent with each other and the guide (although
I haven't really pored over them for any reason, like, say, to build it).
eric