 Star Wars / 10387
Re: Prince Xizor's Virago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bob Hayes writes:

The model is closer to the version found in the "Essential Guide ..." as
opposed to the plastic model kit.

How different are they?  I have the Micro Machines "Action Fleet" version of
the Virago somewhere, as well as the regular old Micro Machines version, and
they both seem to be pretty consistent with each other and the guide (although
I haven't really pored over them for any reason, like, say, to build it).

I would be interested to hear any feedback that you may have.

I think it looks fantastic.  Good job!  It's a really strange ship, and (IMHO)
your version somehow gives it a grace that the above mentioned versions lack.

eric