 Star Wars / 10360
10359  |  10361
Subject:
2001 sets, my thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:45:23 GMT

I love the new sets.  They have reached Indiana and I have five of the six
(excluding the two technic sets (when are they coming out? anybody know?))
Anyway, it is very cool to see lego developing the line for the people that
truly love the movies.  Two years ago I built the X-Wing and showed my
family and they said, that's cool I recognize that.  Tonight I built the
Imperial Shuttle and my family said What's that?  But I love that.  That is
what makes these sets so cool.  The creators at lego have really studied the
movies and found out what vehicles, scenes, etc. could make good lego sets.
I hope that they continue this trend with a second series of sets this year.
(Hopefully new mini-fig 3-packs as well) I really want a queen amidala fig,
like the one shown on the Episode I lego logo.  Anyway I think the sets are
great and despite strong opposition I think the AT-ST is the best one for
the price.  Can't beat $10!!  P.S. in addition to the sets that only
die-hard movie lovers would recognize, it is still nice to see a good old
TIE-Fighter in the line this year.  Thanx for the Stormtrooper!!!
Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone gets all the legos they want for
Christmas!
Kevin