 Star Wars / 10353
Re: Force Pike?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes:
Hi, today I finally found the Imperial Shuttle, and I think it is pretty
sweet, although a bit small, and the Royal Guards are really cool.  I'm just
curious as to what a Force Pike is, and what it does?  Does anyone know?
I'm going to assume it has something to do with the force...

-Adam

No, really it's more like a glorified cattle prod.  Jabba's men run around
with varieties of them in ROTJ.  Think of it as a deadly stun rod and
martial arts weapon in one.  Mastery of the Force is not required.

LOL!  Maybe it's just me being weird this morning, but when I read this
message, I heard one of those cheezy toy commercial narrators in the back of
my head!

"Mastery of Force not included."

:)

(more sleep, James.  Get more sleep.)

James

You been watchin' *Toy Story* James?  Dem is Mattel thoughts you're havin'!
Shame, don't you know we are only allowed to think about LEGO?  Sheesh...
Have a day :)
Aaron