 Star Wars / 10374
10373  |  10375
Subject:
Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 01:24:53 GMT

I just got the MTT today; great set.  I was thinking of possibly getting the
$10 battle droid carrier, but on its own it's a great set and I already have
11 battle droids, so I'm wondering something before I buy it: If you take
the front part off of the carrier and remove the unsightly white beam from
the front of the MTT, can the carrier fit down in that empty space?  12
battle droids being carried in that would rock.

Brian