 Star Wars / 10366
10365  |  10367
Subject:
Lando- we can build him!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 05:16:37 GMT

I just got a Lego Tie fighter, The head on the Tie Pilot is brown and blank,
ya, if you have a thin felt tipped pen, you can draw your own Lando!  No
more trying to paint yellow heads brown for me!
The Stormtrooper rules, he may be the first minifig with printing on both
sides of his torso!  At $20 a pop these are pretty good sets, just axe the
base and give us another trooper or two!   Jon