 Star Wars / 10379
10378  |  10380
Subject:
starwars creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:31:49 GMT

Most of this stuff you have seen before but I got hardly any reply on. there
is one new thing though, I call it a HAT. Heavy Armoured Transport. It was
built to satisfy my craving for an MTT which I do not have. It is a bit
taller than the MTT (I think). It has three levels instead of two in the mtt
(again I think) And twin side guns. There is some definte resewmblance
between the Hat and The mtt. The other sled thing pictured, is a troop
transport that clips onto a boom that slides in and out within the Hat. The
At-st is pretty pathetic but oh well. Let me know what you think.

thanx

Geordan