 Space / 36659
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:19:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Tom McDonald wrote:
   In lugnet.org.scibrick, Eric Sophie wrote:
snip Eric,

I thought you quit Scibrick ??

-Tom McD. http://www.spamcake.com

Unfortunately, I did. In my over zealous attempt to do something nice for the org, I posted a .txt file that has been sitting in my computer.

Later I realized I had already posted the same message a year ago.

In the process I offended Lenny, and I apologoze for that.

I felt the core reasons and goals for the group orginally stated were still valid. Again, I honestly forgot I made the same post a year ago.

In a selfish way, I didn’t feel I needed anyones’s permission to explain the orginal idea. My idea. The burden of the questions I have been getting from people was just too much to bear. I didn’t have the heart to say what my current status was. I want to help maintain the integrity of the org.

I felt it was a way to give that message to the people who were asking me, once and for all. For those people who may not have heard the true nature of the group or worse, if the message had got lost.

I was wrong for poking my nose around from where I had previously turned away from.