 Organizations / SciBrick / 220
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 07:05:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

What a crock of crap.

I on purpose included the words at the beginning of the post:

"In support of SciBrick"

Further more, your petty misperceptive paranoia is just insecurity.

Outline why my post is invaild and you'll only illustrate why I left because you
all have changed the mission.

More and more, I feel like I should write a 10 page document decribing all the
crap you people put me through.