 Organizations / SciBrick / 261
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Anthony Sava wrote:
If you meet those requirements, you send in an email,
your submission is reviewed by the officials and
you're either accepted or rejected.  I've not tried to
apply, but from what I've read membership does not
hinge on your skills or experiences with displaying.

Huh-- it's kind of interesting to see that some people are annoyed with SciBrick
for being too elitist, but Eric seems to want to make it moreso:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/scibrick/?n=251

Not that I'm really for or against the elitism, I suppose. There's plusses and
minuses on both sides. Guess it depends on where SciBrick wants to be on that
line. Wonder if there's a nice way of sorta doing both by having "advanced
membership" or whatnot... Climb the ranks to Grand-Admiral based on
participation or some such thing.

DaveE