 Organizations / SciBrick / 201
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:23:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

   Eric Sophie Supporter of:

SciBrick Founded August 2003

I would like everyone to know that Eric Sophie is no longer a member of SciBrick, and his post (albeit a repost of a message that went out a year ago) is not endorsed by SciBrick’s leadership nor its membership (that I am aware of). There is some information in it that is no longer true.

I am the Communications Officer for SciBrick, and as such, any such advertisements, recruitements, or official messages will come from me or from someone whom I empower to make such messages. I was elected by the SciBrick membership to be in charge of all things ‘communications.’

I have no idea why Eric, after he left the club, feels the need to make public pronouncements about the group, and I honestly wish he’d stop. There is a lot of misinformation about our group, a lot of stupid drama lately, and I am doing what I can to get this misinformation under control. Random posts like this only complicate my job, and make matters worse for our club.

So please, general reader, if you see anything odd about SciBrick and have a question about what we do as a club, then EMAIL ME!! Our email currently is scibrick@gmail.com - and even if we get ‘official’ emails in the future (such as admin@scibrick.org or whatnot), the email address above will be checked and answers given in a timely manner.

Thank you

-Lenny Hoffman
Commincations Officer for SciBrick