 Organizations / SciBrick / 215
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 00:17:11 GMT

What is wrong with you people ?
.Space is getting bad, but .scibrck is out of control !
You guys need to take a deep breath.

This kind of childish crap isn't constructive.

Remember: We all like to play with LEGO.
That's what these formus are for.

Not for elitist click members lashing out at all that disagree with them.
Not for censorship, voluntary or otherwise.

It's about the bricks, people !

There are kids that read lugnet, too.
This thread is becoming a pathetic example of how not to behave.
How about we all pretend to be adults and learn to tolerate people
who might think differently than us ?

Flame me if you must, but at least make it interesting,
-JSM

Chris Giddens wrote:
That's whatcha shoulda done yesterday.