 Organizations / SciBrick / 236
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:00:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Eric Sophie wrote:
What a crock of crap.

I on purpose included the words at the beginning of the post:

"In support of SciBrick"

Now that is a crock.  You've accused me of hijacking your idea and mutilating
it; how is that support?  The recruitment ad doesn't support SciBrick - and by
continuing this mess, all you are doing is hurting SciBrick.

BTW, Wouldn't "Supporting SciBrick" mean respecting its current vision and its
current leadership?

That is what I call "hypocrisy."

Further more, your petty misperceptive paranoia is just insecurity.

Thanks for the random personal insult.  Just what I needed from someone have I
have defended numerous times, publically and privately.

-snip-
More and more, I feel like I should write a 10 page document decribing all the
crap you people put me through.

All the crap I put you through?  Please, I am honestly quite curious as to what
exactly we have done to you.  I would *love* to see a 10 page document
describing it in detail.  Because, although I have asked you several times, you
never seem to actually get to any specific details.  Odd.

-Lenny