 Organizations / SciBrick / 258
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Ryan Rubino wrote:
   I was excluded Lenny. I was encouraged to become involved with SciBrick at Brickfest PDX by Joe meno and youself. I was invited to join via e-mail from Joe Meno and replied within 1-2 weeks. And, yet was not added to the roster or contacted again.

Ryan,

This appears to be a mistake on my part, as I was Communications Officer at that time and also maintaining the yahoogroup and website (whew!. Because it’s been so long ago, I can’t trace how you were missed, so the best thing I can do is take responsibility for it and apologize for this lack of oversight on my part. I’m very sorry that this happened.

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!