 Organizations / SciBrick / 259
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:02:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.org.scibrick, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Here's the real issue, or one of them.

Get some balls. Kick out the *ucks that have no good MOCS and don't want to
pound the pavement looking for exhibits.

Eric,

This specifically is something I disagree with.  People with "no good MOCs" are
people who could use some help getting better.  People who "dont want to pound
the pavement looking for exhibits" have lives outside of LEGO and should be able
to contribute to the group in other ways, where their talents lie.

This highlights exactly our differences of opinion.

-Lenny

It was reliant upon you to abide by my vision when you joined. Not chip away at
the prestigeous org I intended to put in place.

Wait wait wait now, YOUR VISION?

You see, that there highlights exactly what went wrong.  It was never supposed
to be, nor should it have been, YOUR vision.  It was always supposed to be OUR
vision.  We are (or were, until this discussion effectively destroyed the group)
SciBrick, not EricBrick.

Adrian