 Publishing / 464
Re: Typefaces: Verdana vs. Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 02:50:05 GMT

In article <MPG.1199444f5a9ba05d989912@lugnet.com>, lehman@javanet.com
(Todd Lehman) wrote:

I really like Jakob Nielsen's work.  He's pretty much
*the* usability guru on the 'net, AFAIK.

Me too -- I like JN's stuff a lot too.  (And D. Norman & E. Tufte!)  I just
started reading some of Tog's stuff too.

OOOO!  Tufte *rocks*.  I've got two of his books (Visual
Display of Quanititative Information and Visual Explanations),
and they are just a total joy to read and look at.

Check out Tomalak's Realm, too:

  http://tr.pair.com/

I got pointed to it (and JN) by Dave Winer (author of Frontier
and DaveNet, at http://www.scripting.com/).

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/