 CAD / Development / 1052
Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:51:02 GMT

Third, I would like to see Verdana used as the typeface given that 90% of
surfers out there should have it.
definatly do not use verdana. use the deafult. i use netscape on a win95 system
and do not have verdana installed. others may be the same.