 CAD / Development / 1205
Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 00:51:01 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
[about fonts]
I haven't got any of these for Netscape and I run lynx with
a plain sans serif fixed width font I don't know the name
of. :-)

Doesn't your system have any font-substitution macros?  I didn't know
mine did until I ran across it, but it does (for example Helvetica ->
Arial, Tms -> Times)

And lynx is just another browser. I am using version
2.8.1pre.9 (10 Oct 1998). You can find information about
lynx at <URL:http://lynx.browser.org/>.

How advanced is lynx?  Is it text-only?  How well does it implement the
w3 standards for HTML/CSS?
--Bram