 CAD / Development / 1204
Re: fixed part: JW's parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 00:08:22 GMT

jonathan wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:
to all the people who are criticising me. i will try and get a baseplate 32 x
32 raised with ramp from someone i know who might have one. if i can do that i
will dig out my bits and pieces and measure the god damn part. will that make
you hapy.

<sarcasm on>

You know, that's the kind of drive for excellence we knew you could
find in yourself if you only looked hard enough.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide