 CAD / Development / 1150
Re: fixed part: JW's parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 03:56:47 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote in message
Once you have an absolutely perfect
part to display, please, by all means post it.

Oh, GIVE me a break.  "Absolutely PERFECT".  Ya gotta be kiddin'!  No one,
NO PART, is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!  Sheezz........

It will earn you much
respect here.

Got me here.  Ya gotta to earn it and there's a few here who need to step
back and listen.

But *please* don't practice openly and publicly on
lugnet.cad or lugnet.cad.dev

I got to hand Jonathan one thing, he knows how to get a response.  You sure
can't learn from silence.  So, he has gotten a few people all fired up
(flames and all), but he has gotten some pretty good feedback as well (if he
can filter all the useless verbiage).  I watched and read the on going
debate and I have seen some improvement in the product, but I've not seen
much improvement in treatment.  This quality issue has spawned a lot of
incoherent drivel, but I have yet to hear anyone ask or answer as to what,
in a concrete form, the quality level should be.  Not even a suggestion!
And no, I don't think absolutely prefect is resonable!  DO YOU?

Roy