 CAD / Development / 1099
Re: fixed part: JW's parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 13:47:22 GMT

1.what is wrong with my road curves? i am now making the curves with a
sufficient number of segments to make them look good. (24 and 32).

2.i did some checking and the roadplate parts i posted posted to cad.dat are
most definatly not the versions i have in my parts folder. something is giong
on with the cad.dat machinery as on the parts i have in mo parts folder there
are definatly no missing studs.

3.i would like to propose a vote: how many people vote that parts can not be
made without origonals. i might point out that the two parts of mine that
appeared in the update were not done form origonals. you know what my vote
would be.