 CAD / Development / 1094
Re: fixed part: JW's parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 10:36:41 GMT

i have examined the part form all algnes in both ledit and ldlite and have
tried everything to do to fix the problem. what i am saying is that the reason
the walls are not showing up is not a problem with my part file... i think that
it ay be a problem with ledit as all the walls are there from all angles with
ldlite.