 CAD / Development / 1171
Re: fixed part: JW's parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:27:12 GMT

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 13:53:30 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

one last thing. are you people trying to tell me that my parts can't be made up
to scratch, no matter how much fixing i do?

I would not tell anyone anything like that.  The question really isn't
whether or not the *parts* can be improved.

A better question would be: are you able to improve them?  Part of the
answer to that depends on your ability to work as part of the loose-knit
group of people creating new parts for the L-CAD updates.  This is not a
technical skills issue.

Steve