 CAD / Development / 1101
Re: mirrored parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:04:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Not only that, I'm also guilty of using colors that don't exist at all!
(My Emoji theme)

I don't feel this is cheating, so much as personal artistic expression.
Karim Nassar was just nominated for CLSOTW in spite of using this tactic.
I'd vote for him.

It doesn't need to be an issue of confusing people into trying to find
impossible pieces to rebuild the MOC.  Given the right data, it would be
trivial to write a utility which would check for unrealistic color / part
combinations.

Cheers,
- jsproat