Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 14:38:53 GMT

Frank,

Feel free to ignore the following advice from an outsider...

Well, you don't really know the situation, and some other items involved
with this, but anyway...

I reccomend against a policy which requires everything to be home brew. If
that had been the rule in our recent show in Raleigh, I would have had just a
handfull of things to display (water tower, box car, tank car, engine).
There would have been nothing running on our 12V line, the kids in our group
would have had nothing in their display, etc.

That is not the policy, nor were we thinking about it in that regards. Fair
enough?

Scott S.