Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 01:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

Indeed. It was sickening to see them whip out their modules in 5 minutes and
they were all set. They had trailers that the parts just fit in. Pah! ; )

I *STILL* say we should do that... divide up the layout into different
"neighborhoods," and each person is responsible for one or more
neighborhoods.  For the buildings, that it--lay the track down after.  All
we'd need is plywood with the baseplates mounted on it.  'Course, our
display takes up just a little more space overall than theirs...

Peter