Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 03:12:30 GMT

Larry,

I wrote about three different responses to you about this, and I really
don't feel like posting anymore about it. Do whatever you want with the
space you have, if we have more space, I am sure you will get more, and I
hope whatever you bring *WOWS* the crowd so much more than the medicore
stuff the rest of us bring.

I would hope we get an evaulation from you on the ratings of our medicore
stuff so we can strive to improve it. I await your response.

Scott S.