Subject:
plywood
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:37:33 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: plywood

(...) I think we will be a lot better off this time than in January because we'll have the plan WITH US (sorry Chris) and you guys have spent a lot of time fine-tuning it. On the other hand, our tear-down would be a lot quicker with a modular (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)
  Re: plywood

(...) I agree. Just having baseplates affixed to plywood modular tables doesn't save much time at all. However (and let me be clear that I'm not advocating that we switch to the GMLTC modular system, not by any means at all) that's not what GMLTC (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)