Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 14:35:57 GMT

Larry,

Well, it looks like I misread your posts, Larry, but I did reread yours a
number of times, and if I read them wrong, I apologize.

All I ever
said was that when space was allocated to me I planned to put the best
display I could together in that very small slice of space (I did not ask
for, nor did I expect to get a lot, and what I was given was more than I
asked for, actually), and that making it look good was more of a priority
for me than where exactly the models came from. I don't have a lot of time
to do new buildings, I have to go with what I have already or what I can put
together quickly, or do mediocre work because I am pressed for time.

That's fine. Bring that you want in the space you have.

Nothing was said about anyone elses work by me, except for saying that large
buildings need to be more crowded together than they were last time (which
they are going to be if you look at the plans). You're imputing things that
were not said about what I think and what my motives are, and you really
ought to stop.  I tried ignoring them before but you have gone too far. If
you have more to say you know what my email is.

I have gone too far. All right. Well, Larry, if that is your only intention
to bring those models because you don't have time to build anything else,
that's fine.

If there are other things that need to be discussed, you have my e-mail as well.

Scott S.