Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 03:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:

Umm are you saying you only build mediore buildings or just mediocre
compared to someone like Kevin W. ?(of course most of us IMO build mediocre
compared to Kevin)

Neither, exactly... just that given the time remaining and my own time
budget per week (not very large) mediocre is the best I can do in a short span.

If that's your thinking then place whatever you want in
that space i don't see a big problem with it.We just want to make sure most
mocs are from us michiganders :-)

++Lar