Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 03:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Larry,

I wrote about three different responses to you about this, and I really
don't feel like posting anymore about it. Do whatever you want with the
space you have, if we have more space, I am sure you will get more, and I
hope whatever you bring *WOWS* the crowd so much more than the medicore
stuff the rest of us bring.

This sarcasm on your part is totally uncalled for. Reread what I said, and
don't twist my words around, please.

I would hope we get an evaulation from you on the ratings of our medicore
stuff so we can strive to improve it. I await your response.

This sarcasm is beneath you, Scott.

Again, reread what I said and don't twist my words around please. All I ever
said was that when space was allocated to me I planned to put the best
display I could together in that very small slice of space (I did not ask
for, nor did I expect to get a lot, and what I was given was more than I
asked for, actually), and that making it look good was more of a priority
for me than where exactly the models came from. I don't have a lot of time
to do new buildings, I have to go with what I have already or what I can put
together quickly, or do mediocre work because I am pressed for time.

Nothing was said about anyone elses work by me, except for saying that large
buildings need to be more crowded together than they were last time (which
they are going to be if you look at the plans). You're imputing things that
were not said about what I think and what my motives are, and you really
ought to stop.  I tried ignoring them before but you have gone too far. If
you have more to say you know what my email is.

++Lar