Subject:
Future plans Was(Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:37:27 GMT

Peter & All,

Boy, I knew I should have waited before replying. I was too tired last
night. I apologize for the last message here, it sounded really bad.

I would like to see a plywood system that we can assemble before hand so we
can transport it into the show and have it ready to go. As Larry said, it
takes a lot of time and money, but for the future, I think it could work.

However, we need to look into a design for tables that are easy to transport
and to put up and down, and a way to transport them. I don't have the
woodworking capabilities to make those, but I think others do, and I think
we can work on that in the future. I would be willing to store those tables
once Lynn and I get a house, after living in Castle Point a little while, it
will be sooner and sooner. And I will look into getting a trailer that can
hold that stuff, but if we do end up having 20 or 30 tables, to have all the
buildings and stuff on each table, is going to be tricky.

Well, LMKWYT!

Scott S.