Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Rick & All,

Here is a Ohio-Class Submarine exposing it's top 1/4. I added a missile
hatch depending on the mood of the day.

LMKWYT

Heh heh, good job RIck! It is hard to get those round surfaces.

Looking at this picture: ("Breathtaking, I shall name it mini-missile")

You should ask Lindsay for that missile he posted a picture of the the other
day, 4 wide, heh heh heh.

Watch out, Miami Valley. MichLUG is armed and considered dangerous!!! ; )

Scott S.
--
The best way to get some round pieces, as far as I know, is to order some
Stingrays LEGO sets from the Aquazone theme.  The pieces are gray but they