Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:05:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Peter & All,

I need to find a white 2x2 cone.

If you can't find one, remind me to bring one to GATS.

I ahve a few also, just in case.

Cool beans.

P.S. For January can I have a military Missile reloading sation? PLEEEEASE!

Only if we can fire it at other exhibits.  You're right, Scott, we'll get
those Miami Valley Modular people yet!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOM! BTW, what is with MichLUG and Miami Valley?

Now that would be a display, huh? Almost a Mindstorm project.....

I can see the story now.......

As the judges go around looking at displays, when they are not looking, a
office building at the MTLC suddenly emits a small grinding sound, as the
top of the building slowly opens up. A red light flashes in one of the
floors below, as A small white missile slowly rises. A plume of white smoke
rises, as the small missile launches in a high arc near the roof. As it
turns, it homes in on the Miami Valley display...........

Don't foget the Plutonium. You can get that from the Libyians... until they
come after you in a VW minibus.

Rick