 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 64
Re: Edmonton Train Show - Intermodal Containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
Steve, I don't quite understand your suggestions.  All of my
containers have doors on one or both ends.

OK - Change rule #2 to read:
2. Only Michel brings containers with doors.  Any container without doors
that is a uniform color (no band) is Michel's - His "color" is "mirror".

If you are talking about making "fake" containers, without doors
or central hollow area then any color could be made easily.

Exactly - Anyone who wants to contribute extra or background
containers can.  This lets all of us contribute directly.

SRC