 Organizations / Canada / 20
Re: Edmonton Train Show Sept. 23 & 24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:18:25 GMT

On Thursday, August 03, 2000 12:12 PM Michel Magnan wrote:

Oops, I forgot the address, it is the Edmonton Aviation Heritage Building
at 11410 Kingsway Avenue.

We could just lay the track on the plates without sticking either the
straights or the curves to the plates.  I saw this done on the photos
of one of the US train clubs.  IMO, scattered road plates don't really
work, but if there is an short road or two, it would look more completed.

You are right, at least a few lengths of completed roadway, we will
aim for that.

Dark green paint would work well, and so could grey.
Are you going to try to match the paint color

The PNLTC guys have already posted the right color for two brands of
paint to match Lego green.  I will just use their information.

Michel