 Organizations / Canada / 19
Re: Edmonton Train Show Sept. 23 & 24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:15:08 GMT

On Wednesday, August 02, Michel Magnan wrote:

The Greater Edmonton Train Show has confirmed space for NALUG.  (It was kind
of neat to see a letter addressed to NALUG!)  As mentioned before the open
hours are 10 to 5 on Saturday and 10 to 4 on Sunday.  The hall will be open
on Friday until 11 PM to set up, and everything must be out by 8PM Sunday.
They need to know ahead of time who will be participating, so that they can
make name tags, and passes to enter the hall.  Anyone who can help, with
setup, running the display, or dissassembly please let me know, when and in
what capacity you would be able to help   I'll draw up a schedule if
necessary.

I'll definitely be there!  You can schedule me for whenever on Sat./Sun.
except the first 1/2 of Sunday (since I'll be at church) and of course I'll be
there on Friday/Sunday to setup/dismantle my monorail and help with the
rest.  I have track, etc. I can bring, but I'm guessing I only need to bring
the necessary monorail parts, as you'll have the rest taken care of?

Is there a "Train Show" website with official hours, address, etc. that we
can direct people to when we e-mail them to make sure they don't miss
out on what should be a great show?

That reminds me - shouldn't we be posting these on the newsgroup
(in NALug or Canada or Trains) instead of just our e-mailing list?

TTYL
SRC