 Organizations / Canada / 17
Re: Edmonton Train Show Sept. 23 & 24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:07:31 GMT

On Wednesday, August 02, 2000 7:19 PM, Chris Gray wrote:

Thanks for hosting the NALUG meeting Chris. It was fun
to see you all again.

No problem. Too bad I don't have more to show. Maybe next time.
Right now I've sort-of started a sorting binge. Could take a while!

The Greater Edmonton Train Show has confirmed space for NALUG. (It was kind
of neat to see a letter addressed to NALUG!) As mentioned before the open
hours are 10 to 5 on Saturday and 10 to 4 on Sunday. The hall will be open
on Friday until 11 PM to set up, and everything must be out by 8PM Sunday.
They need to know ahead of time who will be participating, so that they can
make name tags, and passes to enter the hall. Anyone who can help, with
setup, running the display, or dissassembly please let me know, when and in
what capacity you would be able to help I'll draw up a schedule if
necessay.
Thanks in advance.
Michel

I should be available for at least part of that time. I've done some
similar stuff in the past and mostly enjoyed it (HO trains, Amiga stuff).
I'm not sure I'll have the energy for full time both days, however. Lets
see who can be there, and see how we can partition times up. Whats the
location of the hall, in terms of streets and avenues? That'll let me
check the bus routes.

-Chris G.