 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 60
Re: Edmonton Train Show - Intermodal Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:12:22 GMT

SRC wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
John Koob writes:
I was planning to bring it populated.  I'll only bring yellow
so that we know the other colors are yours.

Hmmm, adding simple labels to the bottom of cars could indicate
the owner...

The engine & 3/4 car
can act as a supplemental container transport within the yard, or
just be left aside as a spare.  "Better to have it and not need it,
than to need it and not have it" I always say.

Good idea.  I think I remember seeing your yellow cars
a while ago.  Not bad!

Here's a suggestion:  Bring *extra* containers, even
if we just stack them in the yard.  Build some more if you can.
We probably should have more containers than cars, right?
IMO, it would look more impressive if we have a yard nearly
full of stacked containers than a yard that's nearly empty.

John