 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 51
Re: Edmonton Train Show - Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 02:04:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> writes:
I'd like to post some photos of my train, other parts of my LEGO
collection, etc., but I'm accessing the net from work.  Does
anyone recommend a (free) web-site hosting place, or have lots
of excess room to host a section for me?  John?  (I know Chris'
is on his own computer, so probably not the best solution.)

One friends' stuff is here now. I don't lack connection speed or space:
My main restriction is: no cgi.

No Color Graphics Interface?  (That's the only CGI I'm familiar with)
I was thinking more of your "conditions of use" - ie. too much uploading.

The ideal solution would be for each of us to have our own section
within a NALug site, such as BayLUG has done with their "Member Pages".
http://www.baylug.org/   Do we have plans along these lines?

SRC