 Organizations / Canada / 21
Re: Edmonton Train Show Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:22:47 GMT

I have dozens and dozens of (all black!) Technic beams (4,8,16, etc.)
that I got from Auczilla to form my monorail spiral support structure.
I could make a (hopefully) great bridge for the show layout - similar
in style perhaps to those in the 7777 idea book. (Since I won't have
time to make the 7777 steam engine - hopefully for next year's show)
Michael - Do we even have room for a bridge and/or do you already
have it taken care of?

SRC