 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 46
Re: Edmonton Train Show - Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:31:55 GMT

On Thursday, August 10, 2000 12:43 AM John Koob wrote:
Ok, everyone, I scanned Michel's photos of his layout
as promised.  You can find them here:
  http://plaza.powersurfr.com/acme/nalug/

The grain elevator is beautiful.  Can't wait to see it automated...  :-)

One thing I noticed by its absence is a passenger station.  I just
figured that Michel had a 2150.  If not, I have one built and ready
to display, unless someone else has a better one, or do we want to
stick with a purely cargo train theme and leave the passengers for
the monorail or another year's trains?