 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 55
Re: Edmonton Train Show - Intermodal Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:41:51 GMT

As you saw from the photos John posted http://plaza.powersurfr.com/acme/nalug/
there isn't very much room on the siding for the train cars, we could probably
fit a couple of the yellow lowboys, to mix with the three original grey and
the one black version.  As mentioned previously, more of the boxes to go on
the cars would have more of an effect on the layout than many more of the low
boy cars.
Michel

John Koob writes:
Actually, we could probably use more cars like the one in 4549,
even if we just stack the containers somewhere.  I seem to
remember that you mentioned having one or two • Steve Chapple writes:
My train is two modified 4559s with 3 3/4 "low-boy" cars.  They
carry cargo containers just like the 4549s (of which I have at
least one) except that they're yellow instead of grey.  I should
be able to bring the whole train.  Should I leave my grey one(s)
(4549) at home so there's no mixup and just bring the yellow?