 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 47
Re: Edmonton Train Show - Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:26:56 GMT

I have bothe the 4554 (yellow) and 2150 (red)stations, I prefer the yellow
one, that is the one on the layouts.  I didn't bother taking a photo of that
part of the layout.
Michel

One thing I noticed by its absence is a passenger station.  I just
figured that Michel had a 2150.  If not, I have one built and ready
to display, unless someone else has a better one, or do we want to
stick with a purely cargo train theme and leave the passengers for
the monorail or another year's trains?