 Off-Topic / Geek / 4260
Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 00:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Another site I happened to stumble across (which is so chock full of math
gadgets and java applets that I added it to the header...):

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/front.shtml

has this writeup of the problem, along with a simulator for you to try:

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/hall.shtml

Enjoy.