 Off-Topic / Fun / 2026
Re: Darth Maul (was Re: Lego Holocaust art)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:53:07 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.build, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Darth Maul knows you stole his makeup, and he's ticked.
I thought it was because I stole his hairpiece..

Check this out, y'all:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5249/milk/

[f-ups sets to off-topic.fun]

I always thought f-ups were sent to the principal's office...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Now that Yoda's not around, there's no telling what we'll do when we're free